Mauzy Heating & Air is a top-notch Southern California contractor focused on providing significant value to our residential customers. We’ve been in business 50+ years and our growth continues due to our great reputation and company culture. Come join an awesome family environment and be part of a management team that cares.
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision
- Disability & Term Life Insurance
- 401K benefits with 4% company match
- On-going training, development & growth opportunities
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Developing vital aspects of the Electrical Department, such as truck stock inventory, service pricing, team organization, and department offering
- Leading and training of electrical team members
- Overseeing all day-to-day operations of the electrical department and working with other departments to achieve goals and revenue performance
- Development of key metrics and reporting of team performance
- Supervision of all electrical jobs
- Handling customer satisfaction requests
- Handling permits and inspections
- Driving and coaching sales of the all Electricians
- As needed, willing to supervise large projects in the field and work with customers and technicians to quote large sales projects
- 5+ years of Residential Electrical Management Experience or Superintendent experience.
- Licensed Master Electrician Preferred but not required
- Must be able to grow lead, and train a team of electricians and effectively work with other departments and managers.
- Knows how to run P&L, reports, meetings, numbers, etc.
- Great attitude, high energy, great communication skills, sales driven.
- Valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of computer systems and software.
- Excellent leadership skills and the drive to succeed and grow the department.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by an Apex recruiter with a @apexservicepartners.com email directly from our organization.