Mauzy Heating and Air is a top-notch Southern California contractor focused on providing significant value to our residential customers. We’ve been in business 55+ years and our growth continues due to our great reputation and company culture. Our teams are treated like family, so they can treat our customers with the same respect. We’re always looking for people who are self-motivated and customer-focused. Apply today to join our growing and dedicated service team!
Why Join this team:
- Industry leading Benefits Package
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Employee Discounts
- Career Growth Opportunities
- 1 Week Paid Vacation First Year
- 7 Paid Holidays
- 401(k), IRA
- Daily management of high-volume service department, HVAC service technicians and staff
- Evaluate workload and schedule of service work in a way that best utilizes service technicians.
- Hire, lead, and train a team of techs on technical and sales knowledge.
- Knowledgeable on how to teach sales and new techniques.
- Provide excellent customer service; be able to communicate with customer, office staff, sales department, and field help.
- Report on team performance.
- Properly and efficiently document all calls/jobs to the company's requirements
- Stay up to date on current technologies and new products in the field
- 5+ Years residential HVAC experience, management experience preferred
- Strong organizational leadership skills to lead and grow a team of technicians.
- Strong technical background in diagnostic skills on all residential and light commercial equipment.
- Ability to train proper technical diagnostic techniques on all equipment from basic to high efficiency inverter systems.
- Great attitude, high energy, great communication skills, sales driven.
- Strong computer skills (word, excel, adobe, etc.)
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and work outdoor
The starting rate for this opportunity ranges from $70k-$100K annually. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, and market demands. Other rewards may include incentive plan opportunities and annual bonus eligibility. We provide a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO). A candidate’s salary history will not be used in compensation decisions. Please note that the compensation information is a good faith estimate for this position. It assumes a rate based on location and experience.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed